Social media and Web 2.0 are the present and the future of the Internet. And, now is the time to establish your presence in this new Internet arena! This teleclass series, presented by Deltina Hay and Write Well U, will focus on the essential tools you should implement to create a strong presence in the Social Web, and how to optimize and integrate that presence.
An optimized foundation is essential to overall success in the Social Web. This series will show you how to achieve it.
Author, publisher, and Web developer Deltina Hay will explain:
- what an RSS feed is, and why you need one
- how to start a blog without breaking your back or the bank
- the basics of social bookmarking and crowd-sourcing
- why you want to share your images and video in media communities
- in which social networking sites you should establish a presence
- how to use a social media newsroom to highlight your presence
- how to optimize your Social Web presence
- how to integrate your entire Social Web presence to save time and money
- why you will need an optimized Social Web presence to survive in the future Internet
Instructor: Deltina Hay
Multi-session Series Class:
Class #1 - Introduction to Social Media & Web 2.0 Tools and Technologies
Class #2 - Building an Optimized Foundation in the Social Web
Class #3 - Integrating Your Social Web Presence
Class Date and Time:
Wednesdays, July 1, 8, 15: 5:00 p.m. EST
Cost: $30, includes audio recording and handouts
Click here for more information.