LinkedIn has recently changed the way the user interface delivers your information.
Social Media Examiner highlights 6 of LinkedIn’s new features which will enable you to grow your business.
- Creating a company page using the new Rich Media tool is a MUST as it not only enhances your visibility but also your branding.
- The cool new fast Snapshot saves time as you can see whether the member is a good fit for your business.
- There is now a ‘keyword’ search facility which when searching your “connection’s connections” enables you to be strategic and proactive when asking for connections.
- To save you time in searching for connections LinkedIn now shows you a profile of a person by scrolling over their picture.
- LinkedIn’s Sharing Bookmarklet is a great tool for sharing web content to your people. You need to stay in the forefront of people’s minds and being active and trusted enables this to happen.
- Make your profile as complete as possible by adding as much information about yourself of which a tiny part could make you “connectable” to another member.
Please read the full article: 6 Ways to Use the new LinkedIn Features to Get More Business.
Many of these tips are taken from Deltina Hay’s critically acclaimed book, The Social Media Survival Guide, already in its second edition. Learn more about Deltina and our services at Plumb Web Solutions.
Check out the social media book and online class…
Get the Social Media Tip of the Day Mobile App…