According to the Social Media Examiner using microblogging sites are business worthy marketing tools especially Tumblr who’s enjoying great growth.
Thousands of new Tumblr blogs are appearing everyday with large sites, fashion and media blogs faring better than some of the others. Why this is may be down to the fact that Tunblr blogs are visual rather than wordy.
Here are just 5 ways of marketing your business with Tumblr:
- Users are able to drag a ’bookmarklet’ button to their bookmarks bar to quickly share interesting items.
- If you use the Juuvy theme you can create a modular grid with adjustible post sizes. Colors, background and fonts can be customized and the photos can be of high resolution.
- You can have more than one blog to compliment the content of the others – with different features on each blog.
- Add an ‘Ask link’ to enable visitors to interact with you privately and see posts from other Tumblr blogs that you liked.
- You can have a mobile-friendly version of your blog to enable you to be as accessible to your target audience 24/7.
Don’t forget to read the full article by Debbie Hemley ”26 Ways to Market Your Business with Tumblr” at Social Media Examiner.
Many of these tips are taken from Deltina Hay’s critically acclaimed book, The Social Media Survival Guide, already in its second edition. Learn more about Deltina and our services at Plumb Web Solutions.
Check out the social media book and online class…
Get the Social Media Tip of the Day Mobile App…