The Social Media Survival Guide
Strategies, tactics, and tools for succeeding in the social web. This book is preferred by business owners, colleges and libraries worldwide.
Written by: Deltina Hay
Published by: Quill Driver Books
Date Published: 05/01/2011
Available in: Paperback
The Social Media Survival Guide is used by business owners, colleges, universities, and libraries worldwide!
While social media can revolutionize your business, it can also be a complete waste of time if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The Social Media Survival Guide takes the reader by the hand and gives screenshots and step-by-step instructions to help serious business people:
- Reach a global audience.
- Communicate with customers more personally and effectively.
- Learn what customers really want.
- Build a community around your brand.
- Deliver your message to people who are eager to learn about your products and services.
- Realistically measure your success with effective analytic tools.
454 Pages, Illustrated, Indexed, Resource CD with fillable forms.